Crate&Barrel Warehouse Sale — Frequently Asked Questions
2. RSVP slots are full. Can I walk in?
- Walk-ins are welcome! However, please expect a wait time for the walk in queue.
- We are not able to give an estimate of the wait time, but expect anything between 30 mins to 2 hours or more, depending on the crowd.
- We strongly encourage everyone to RSVP to avoid any disappointment.
- Do note that walk-in queues will close at 5.30pm on all warehouse sale days.
3. Do I need to RSVP for my whole family or just 1 representative will do?
- You may RSVP on behalf of your family. There is no limit to the number of attendees per RSVP, so feel free to bring your friends and family along!
4. Can I enter earlier than my allocated time slot?
- Please arrive at your allocated date and time slot. Should you arrive earlier/later than expected, please note that a waiting time is involved.
5. What happens if I arrive later than my allocated time slot?
- Should you arrive more than an hour after your allocated time slot, you will be directed to the walk-in queue to ensure fairness for our RSVP members who arrived on time.
- Yes! There would be constant replenishment for houseware items during all days of the sale. Furniture items are on a first come first serve basis, so do hurry down to snag the one you’re eyeing on.
7. Is this a BYOB (Bring-Your-Own-Bag) event?
- You are highly encouraged to bring your own bag. Shop the sale using your own bags/trolleys/prams/wagons for an easier shopping experience. Show us your creativity!
8. Where is the sale at?
- Reservations are strictly not allowed, so hurry drop by and grab home your faves!
13. What are the payment modes?
- We accept Visa, Master, Amex, JCB and PayNow!