We have everything we need to become the most talked about store in the country.
We have the best designed collection of home furnishings and decor in the retail industry and pay thoughtful attention to the quality and value of everything we sell. We search the world for unique and current products that are beautifully displayed in our warm and clean stores and on our award-winning website. We have enticing catalogs and an engaging social media presence that reaches millions of people. We pride ourselves on our world class service based on 50 years of product innovation and our life-long relationships with customers.
And right now, we have something else.
An opportunity for you.
If you’re considering a career in retail, if you’re passionate and have great taste, if you are enthusiastic and hard working, if you like to “wow” customers and are looking for a challenging and fun-filled work environment, Crate and Barrel is interested in you.
Please send your resume and CV, passport-sized photo, current and expected salary to email@example.com.
Customer Service Executive
Address customers’ inquiries regarding products and services, and resolve customers’ complaints, propose solutions, assign cases to Rectification team, or conduct furniture rectification to ensure superior customer service standards and enhance customer satisfaction.
- Responsibilities also includes, but not limited to handling clerical tasks such as processing work orders, delivery orders, filing of documents and ad hoc paperwork.
Housewares Sales Associate
- Maximize company sales growth and profitability through the use of creative selling skills, teamwork and customer service, in order to deliver an engaged experience to every customer, every time.
- Demonstrate company standards in selling, customer service, visual merchandising and teamwork.
- Ensure full understanding of all products and have a continued awareness of the most current information available.
- Develop, share and apply product expertise.
- Maintain an awareness of all product information, intranet communications, and current advertising and marketing initiatives.
Furniture Sales Associate
- Identify and develop strategic sales approach to increase sales, seeing through the whole customer experience cycle to ensure outstanding customer assistance from initial purchase to delivery and after-sales follow ups in order to attract new customers and maintain existing customers.
- Demonstrate excellent ability to interact with customers and co-workers, co-ordinating deliveries with customers and Stockroom Associates as well as converse with fellow Sales Associates, Merchandising team and Managers for a more cohesive work environment.
- Maintain and process the flow of merchandise in, out and within the store, in a timely manner.
- Perform store maintenance.
- Process all physical transfers in a timely manner.
- Process and assist with customer pick-up orders.
- Coordinate all bi-annual inventory activities, assist in preparing the stockroom for inventory and perform assigned inventory duties.
- Organize store supplies, being aware of inventory levels.
Visual Merchandising Associate
- Execute and maintain the visual merchandising standards of the sales floor
- Ensure products on the sales floor are stocked appropriately and available for customers to purchase
- Execute all activities associated with merchandise shipments
- Lead assigned group, tasks or responsibilities as directed by Merchandising Manager
Sales Team Supervisors
- Responsible for weekly planning of staff rosters to ensure enough team member deployment
- Coordinate and facilitate daily huddles
- Coach and empower sales associates to achieve monthly sales target
- Provide exceptional customer service standards
Part Time Sales Associate
- Promote merchandise to customers and manage in-store products.
- Provide sincere, friendly and energetic customer service by proving outstanding service standards
- General housekeeping duties.
- Minimum 16 hours to commit per week.